[board-discuss] OSCAL Tirana

I have proposed a speech at OSCAL Tirana (May 14/15), which has been
accepted. Travel expenses will be around 500 euro (flight plus hotel). I
ask for approval of the expense from the marketing/community budget.

I will talk about migrations to LibreOffice, focusing on the Italian
Defence project.

mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber italo@libreoffice.org
hangout / jabber italo.vignoli@gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0