Re: [board-discuss] Representation in the board in my absence

In order to comply with the bylaws of TDF:

I, Simon Phipps, elected member of the board of The Document Foundation,
hereby and until further notice nominate the following elected deputies to
represent me during board meetings of all kinds, in the order set forth
below:

 1. Deputy Norbert Thiebaud
 2. Deputy Björn Michaelsen
 3. Deputy Andreas Mantke

--
*Simon Phipps*, * Director, *The Document Foundation
*Desk:*  +44 238 098 7027  *Mobile/Signal:* +44 774 776 2816