[board-discuss] OSI Board of Directors

This is to inform the board and the inner circle that I have put forward
my candidacy for OSI Board of Directors, for one of the two associate
member roles available in 2016 (on behalf of Associazione LibreItalia).

Elections will be in March. If elected, duty will start in April, and
will last three years.

mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber italo@libreoffice.org
hangout / jabber italo.vignoli@gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0