[board-discuss] Stepping down from Membership Committee

Dear TDF Members,

I, Jan Holešovský, hereby resign from The Document Foundation Membership
Committee, effective immediately.

Thank you for the trust you had in me when you elected me into the
Membership committee - and thank you once again for electing me into the
Board recently; which is also the reason for stepping down from the MC.
Obviously I cannot be in the MC and the Board at the same time :-)

All the very best,
Kendy