[board-discuss] Re: Accepting my position in the Board

Cor Nouws wrote:
Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you
with your election as member of the Board and wishing you a happy
new year!  I hope your time on the board will be both joyous and
fruitful.

Hi Cor, all,

thanks a lot - and thanks a whole lot to all members for entrusting me
with a board seat again!

Beyond that, of course:

I, Thorsten Behrens, elected Director of the Board of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start February 18, 2016.

Signed: Thorsten Behrens

Ich, Thorsten Behrens, gewähltes Vorstandsmitglied der The Document
Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
"The Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2016.

Signed: Thorsten Behrens

--

Thorsten Behrens

IT-Lead LibreOffice
–––
CIB software GmbH
Hamburg branch office
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
Germany
–––
Thorsten.Behrens@cib.de
www.cib.de
–––
Registered office: Munich
Registration court Munich, HRB 123286
Managing director: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner
---