[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Results 2015 Elections TDF Board of Directors

Cor Nouws wrote:
I hereby announce the final results of The Document Foundation's
Board of Directors elections 2015. With the challenging phase having
ended and after a change in the initially announced preliminary results,
the following results are now the final ones.

Elected as member are the candidates, in this order: Marina Latini,
Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Jan Holesovsky, Osvaldo Gervasi, Simon
Phipps, Eike Rathke.
Elected as deputies are the candidates: Norbert Thiebaud, Bjoern
Michaelsen, Andreas Mantke.

Thanks to all who ran for those elections!

Hi Cor, TDF members, dear community,

indeed I'd like to second that. Congrats to both new & re-elected
board members, and a resounding Thank You! to all candidates.

I'd further like to express my sincerest gratitude to all current
board members, for their leadership, dedication, and passion for TDF
that they have shown over the past 2 years.

It was an honour serving with you - and I look forward serving with
the new board, and working with outgoing board members in other
capacities. You guys rocked!

All the very best,

-- Thorsten