[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Preliminary results 2015 Elections TDF Board of Directors

Hi Ashod,

Any order can have an influence on voters. Another solution is to
make them random for each voter (or on each listing).

Your remark is justified. Therefore we did that with these elections.

What Cor means is that if you go here:
https://elections.documentfoundation.org/2015-board/candidates.html

and try refreshing the page, you'll see the order is random.

That's about the before and during voting stage.
Here they're debating about post election stage.

Cheers.
---
Gabriele Ponzo
GPS - Terni