[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Preliminary results 2015 Elections TDF Board of Directors

Hi Ashod,

Ashod Nakashian wrote on 14-12-15 16:56:
On Monday, December 14, 2015 5:32 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> wrote:

Yes, I think for future elections we should publish the elected
candidates in alphabetical order only. [...]

Bjoern mentions _elected_ candidates ;)

Any order can have an influence on voters. Another solution is to
make them random for each voter (or on each listing).

Your remark is justified. Therefore we did that with these elections.

Ciao,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, Chairman Membership Committee

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office