[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Preliminary results 2015 Elections TDF Board of Directors

On Monday, December 14, 2015 5:32 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> wrote:

Yes, I think for future elections we should publish the elected candidates in
alphabetical order only. [...]

Any order can have an influence on voters. Another solution is to make them random for each voter
(or on each listing).

Statistically, any psychological influence should be averaged out if everyone sees a different
order.

Just a thought.