[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Preliminary results 2015 Elections TDF Board of Directors

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 02:18:26AM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
      This piece matches my pocket calculation too =) and FWIW; I think it's
good to have Marina at the top of the list for several reasons; though
personally I'm not a fan of any special difference between elected
Directors based on ordering.

Yes, I think for future elections we should publish the elected candidates in
alphabetical order only. If we want to give hints to the upcoming board who is
a good candidate to become Chairwomen/Chairman, we should list the first rank
votes after the name, but not the "order" of elected candidates from a voting
system that was never designed to provide a preference between the elected
candidates. For the selection of the Chairwomen/Chairman -- where there is only
one seat -- this vote actually makes a lot of sense.

Best,

Bjoern