Re: [board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Preliminary results 2015 Elections TDF Board of Directors

Norbert Thiebaud wrote on 13-12-15 18:27:
On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Thorsten Behrens
<thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

As someone affected by this change: I accept the new ranking, and
trust the MC is doing the right thing here.

As someone affected too, I concur with Thorsten.

And as one of the MC members that had the in general enjoyable task to
discuss this situation people that contacted us (with among them Norbert
and Thorsten ;) ), I express my gratefulness for the trust, engagement
and cooperation we met in the responses.

Furthermore my huge thanks to Florian who helped with setting up the
technical side of the elections and also expressed his willingness to
help with completing documentation on tooling and process.

Best regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, Chairman Membership Committee

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office