Re: [board-discuss] Re: [tdf-members] Preliminary results 2015 Elections TDF Board of Directors

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Thorsten Behrens
<thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Cor Nouws wrote:
The proper results should read:
Directors are the candidates, in this order: Marina Latini, Michael
Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Jan Holesovsky, Osvaldo Gervasi, Simon Phipps,
Eike Rathke.
And as deputies: Norbert Thiebaud, Bjoern Michaelsen, Andreas Mantke.

My apologies for the initial announcement and thanks to all people that
responded.

As someone affected by this change: I accept the new ranking, and
trust the MC is doing the right thing here.

As someone affected too, I concur with Thorsten.

Norbert