Re: [tdf-members] [board-discuss] Questions for the candidates to the board of directors of the Document Foundation

Hi

De: "Charles-H. Schulz" <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org>
I would like to thank the candidates who already took the time to answer

+1

I hope their answers will help our members get a better idea

Certainly, in my case and I expected answers with great interest.

So I would also like to thank Charles-H for his initiative.

Best regards
Pierre-Yves