Re: [board-discuss] Questions for the candidates to the board of directors of the Document Foundation

Hello,

I would like to thank the candidates who already took the time to answer my questions and the candidates who will soon reply :-) . I hope their answers will help our members get a better idea on the opinions and the vision of each candidate to the board!

Best,

Charles.