Re: [board-discuss] Candidate nomination

As I recall (and I do see in the announcement) a 75 word statement is
needed for the election web site, so here is mine:

"After more than 30 years in the computer industry, I bring wide experience
to the Board including management (at IBM, Sun, and others), open source
(such as from 8 years at OSI including 3 as president) and LIbreOffice (15
years if association with the predecessor project is counted). I've been
involved in TDF from its beginning, ran its first elections as an MC
member, participated in core team discussions and represented TDF in
negotiations."