[board-discuss] Re: Reimbursement Inquiry

Hi Giovanni,
Le 23/11/2015 12:42, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :
Hello

I'm contacting you to check in on the status of my reimbursement.  I was
CC'd on an e-mail on October 13th to the treasurer of SPI notifying him
of my expenses and I have yet to hear back.

I'd like to know how much longer the turn around will be.

SPI is taking longer than usual currently. Both Florian and me have
tried to make them accelerate the process but with little success. Sorry
about this, I hope the requests will be processed soon now.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi