Grant Request: Madrid Hackfest, December 2015

Hi,

please find attached the grant request for a Hackfest in December in Madrid
shared with GNOME as discussed during the ESC calls. Thank you for your
consideration.

Best,

Bjoern

madrid.odt (15.5 KB)

Hi Bjoern

Hi,

please find attached the grant request for a Hackfest in December in Madrid
shared with GNOME as discussed during the ESC calls. Thank you for your
consideration.

Best,

Bjoern

Could you point me to details of the hackfest? I would like to add it to our events calendar.

Cheers,

Marc

Ill pop up a wiki page once the funding is approved.

Best,

Bjoern

Thanks!|

Marc

Hi,

> Could you point me to details of the hackfest? I would like to add it to our
> events calendar.

Ill pop up a wiki page once the funding is approved.

Page is created at:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfest/Madrid2015

Best,

Bjoern

Hello,

please find attached the grant request for a Hackfest in December in Madrid
shared with GNOME as discussed during the ESC calls. Thank you for your
consideration.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

Florian