[board-discuss] [DECISION] warrant for new bank accounts

Hello,

the Board has taken a decision on the warrant for new bank accounts that we now make public in accordance with our statutes.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Proposal: For the newly created bank accounts, warrants will be issued for

* Thorsten Behrens
* Björn Michaelsen
* Andreas Mantke
* Eike Rathke
* Florian Effenberger

with everyone allowed to act on their own, without a second warrant holder needed.

Result of the vote:

Thorsten, Björn, Andreas: 5 approvals, 1 neutral, 0 disapprovals;
Eike, Florian: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals

Affected board members abstained on decisions on their own warrant.

Decision: The requests has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode