Pre Approval of Travel Reimbursement

I would like to ask a pre-approval of travel reimbursements from the
marketing budget for the following tasks:

1. OSCON Europe, happening in Amsterdam from October 26 to October 28,
where I will travel to support the local community at the booth and to
meet European journalists (forecasted expense: transportation + hotel =
euro 800).

2. Meetings with Italian Government bodies in Rome, where we - myself
and Sonia Montegiove - will be introduced by the Ministry of Defense as
a part of the agreement signed by Associazione LibreItalia (forecasted
expense for two people: transportation + hotel when necessary = euro 1,200).

Both forecasts include some flexibility. The final amount should be
lower than the total forecasted.

Sonia Montegiove has already traveled to Verona for the first meeting,
while the other meetings will happen from mid October till the end of
November.

Being a budget approver for marketing, I abstain.

+1 as marketing budget approver.

Best,

Charles.