[board-discuss] LibreOffice Proposal

Hello,

My name is Giovanni Caligaris, I am a Paraguayan citizen. Over the past year, I have dedicated my full time to the localization of LibreOffice to Guarani.

I've been in touch with Olivier regarding a proposal I would like to present to the TDF, to help get more funds and continue development of LibreOffice.

I will be attending the LibreOffice conference in Aarhus and I'm wondering if we can schedule a time for me to make this presentation while I am there. Alternately I would like to be added to the agenda for the next board meeting.

Best,
Giovanni