Re: [board-discuss] Invitation to formal in-person board meeting 2015

Hi All,
Dear colleagues,

per § 9 I of our statutes [1], the Board of Directors is required to
have one formal meeting per year, with both the invitation issued and
the agenda fixed no later than two weeks in advance.

I hereby, in my role as Chairman of The Document Foundation,
officially invite the Board of Directors as well as its deputies to a
formal meeting on

         Saturday, September 26th,
         at 08:00 UTC (i.e. 10:00 local time, UTC+2/CEST)
         during the LibreOffice Conference 2015
I may try to make this via phone if that's okay. It'll be late Friday night but if possible I'd
like to call in.

Best,
Joel

--
Joel Madero, Member of the Board of Directors
GPG Key ID: 0x8FFB1B14 - EE32 6D0F 81FF 6FAC 5AD8 10E4 0141 27C6 8FFB 1B14