Re: [VOTE] Re: [board-discuss] Grant request: LibreOffice project dashboard/"All about LibreOffice"

On 08/10/2015 02:57 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Florian Effenberger wrote:
we have received feedback from Thorsten in his mail at
http://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg03428.html,
which Björn seems to be fine with.

With these changes, I'd like to call the board for a vote on the below item,
so we can proceed and add it to the budget accordingly.

+1 to the modified proposal.

I'm still a little confused as to why this is happening through the
grant request process instead of the budgeting process - I read the
thread thrice and wasn't clear on an answer but...none the less.

+1.

Best,
Joel