Re: [board-discuss] cooperation with Do-FOSS?

+ 1 from my side.

Best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Deputy Chairman of the Board
Tel: +55 21 2178-9696 | Mobile: +55 21 9 9837-6149
LibreOffice é a súite office livre que mais cresce no mundo. Baixe já: http://pt-br.libreoffice.org

On 17-07-2015 15:10, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi,

On Tuesday, 2015-07-14 01:38:40 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:

Florian Effenberger wrote:
We would be thrilled if we could expand our effort of providing a
knowledge and partnership to the city council of Dortmund by adding
the Document Foundation. For example the experience the city of
Munich has made through the LiMux-Project could contribute to our
aim very valuably.

Hi Florian, all,

this looks rather supportable to me. While I don't think TDF's main
purpose is lobbying, we're certainly well-placed to share best
practices, and help as a go-between Do-FOSS and our ecosystem.

So +1 from me.
Yes, from me too.

  Eike