Re: [board-discuss] cooperation with Do-FOSS?

Florian Effenberger wrote:
We would be thrilled if we could expand our effort of providing a
knowledge and partnership to the city council of Dortmund by adding
the Document Foundation. For example the experience the city of
Munich has made through the LiMux-Project could contribute to our
aim very valuably.

Hi Florian, all,

this looks rather supportable to me. While I don't think TDF's main
purpose is lobbying, we're certainly well-placed to share best
practices, and help as a go-between Do-FOSS and our ecosystem.

So +1 from me.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten