Re: [board-discuss] Grant request: IT&Business fair

Hello,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2015-06-30 at 17:24:
Grant Proposal:  6500 Euro for a booth at the IT&Business fair in
Stuttgart (http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/it-business/) 29.9.-1.10.2015

the board has voted on this in their meeting yesterday, and has unanimously approved the proposal.

What we ask for after the event is a written report, which we cannot only use in our annual report for 2015, but will also help us to evaluate the success of this project, and whether going there in the future is worthwhile as well.

Thanks a lot to Ellen, Thomas and Walter for the proposal - personally, I am very glad to see another tradeshow in Germany going on this year!

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode