Re: [board-discuss] Grant request: LibreOffice project dashboard/"All about LibreOffice"

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Grant Proposal:
Creating a LibreOffice community and developer dashboard ("All about
LibreOffice")

Very much in favour.

Grant objective:
Create a webpage showing latest activity, summaries and trends of the
LibreOffice project in all areas: development, qa, user-to-user support etc.
The webpage should be easily extensible for developers providing scripts
analysing current and historic data from various project infrastructure.

One small addition/clarification: I'd also like to have statistics
available, e.g. what we currently show on the various credits
pages. Some of that is generated semi-manually, and therefore will
free precious time with TDF's admin team.

As a designer, I want to be able to create subpages that present filtered
information of interest to a specific subproject e.g. events and actions of
interest for development, of interest for QA etc.

Small addition/clarification here as well - that should naturally be
embeddable e.g. in Silverstripe pages.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten