[board-discuss] Absence in conference call on May 13, 2015

Hello all,

I won't be able to attend the conference call in May 13, 2015.

I nominate Eike Rathke as my deputy, and if not availiable, Norbert
Thiebaud.

Best,

--
Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Deputy Chairman of the Board
Tel: +55 21 2178-9696 | Mobile: +55 21 9 9837-6149