Board report 1st quarter 2015: affiliations, peers, politics

Hi all,

During the first quarter of 2015:
- there have been no changes to the TDF advisory board
- the TDF board of directors had one regular quarterly meeting with the
  advisory board in January 2015
- during FOSDEM we were able to present the achievements, opportunities and
  services provided by TDF and LibreOffice to a broad audience and peer
  projects

Best,

Bjoern

Hi,

- there have been no changes to the TDF advisory board

I have to correct that: City of Munich joined the TDF advisory board in January
2015. I assumed that to have happened already earlier, but it was finalized only in
January.

Best,

Bjoern