Re: [board-discuss] Board report 1st quarter 2015: affiliations, peers, politics

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 03:01:59PM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
- there have been no changes to the TDF advisory board

I have to correct that: City of Munich joined the TDF advisory board in January
2015. I assumed that to have happened already earlier, but it was finalized only in
January.

Best,

Bjoern