[board-discuss] Absence in conference call on March 18, 2015

Hello all,

I won't be able to attend the conference call in March 18, 2015.

I nominate Andreas Mantke as my deputy, and if not availiable, Eike
Rathke and if not avaiable, Norbert Thiebaud.

Best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Deputy Chairman of the Board
LibreOffice é a súite office livre que mais cresce no mundo. Baixe já:
http://pt-br.libreoffice.org