Re: [board-discuss] Verify donations are reaching you.

Derek Shaw wrote:
I have just renewed a monthly flattr subscription for the Document
Foundation.

Hi Derek,

first off - many thanks for your ongoing support!

Is there a way I can audit (occasionally verify) that you actually
receive the 90% of my monthly donation they promise to deliver to
you?

I think not from our side (we only get anonymized lump sum payments -
Florian, please correct me if I'm missing something). So that would
probably be something you'd need to ask Flattr?

Best regards,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Chairman of the Board
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany