[board-discuss] Resigning from TDF Board of Directors

Dear friends,

    I am writing to inform you that I am officially resigning from my
position
as member of the board of directors of The Document Foundation, effective
Sunday, March 8th 2015. As I am an employee of CloudOn, and CloudOn
has been recently acquired by Dropbox - I am resigning so I can focus on
my new role at Dropbox.

    I thank all of you for the extremely interesting & educating experience
this has been. I am honored to have served alongside the other outstanding
board members. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have been a part
of The Document Foundation.

Thank you,
Adam Fyne