Re: [board-discuss] board call on February 4

Hello Florian,

I agree with your suggestion.

Best,

Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Deputy Chairman of the Board
LibreOffice é a súite office livre que mais cresce no mundo. Baixe já: http://pt-br.libreoffice.org

On 23-01-2015 21:56, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Florian Effenberger wrote:
Given we have an in-person board meeting two days before, how about
cancelling the next call, and have the next regular one then on
February 18?

Yep, I'd be in favour of that option. We can have a public 30 minutes
on the Monday meeting if there's a need, also via phone meeting /
hangout.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

  * Inglês - detectado