board call on February 4

Hello,

a few people might not make it to the board call on February 4, as they might just return from post-FOSDEM meetings. (I cannot attend, as I will still be in the train back home at that time.)

Given we have an in-person board meeting two days before, how about cancelling the next call, and have the next regular one then on February 18?

Florian

Florian Effenberger wrote:

Given we have an in-person board meeting two days before, how about
cancelling the next call, and have the next regular one then on
February 18?

Yep, I'd be in favour of that option. We can have a public 30 minutes
on the Monday meeting if there's a need, also via phone meeting /
hangout.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Hello Florian,

I agree with your suggestion.

Best,
Given we have an in-person board meeting two days before, how about
cancelling the next call, and have the next regular one then on
February 18?

Yep, I'd be in favour of that option. We can have a public 30 minutes
on the Monday meeting if there's a need, also via phone meeting /
hangout.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

  • Inglês - detectado

  • Inglês

  • Português

  • Inglês

  • Português

Hi,

hearing no objections, and getting another nod from Eliane - the call
today is cancelled. Next regular board meeting is thusly Feb. 18th.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten