Re: [board-discuss] board call on February 4

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Given we have an in-person board meeting two days before, how about
cancelling the next call, and have the next regular one then on
February 18?

Yep, I'd be in favour of that option. We can have a public 30 minutes
on the Monday meeting if there's a need, also via phone meeting /
hangout.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten