Re: [board-discuss] Flattr

Florian Effenberger wrote:
If nobody objects, I propose to keep the money at Flattr and wait
until they have handled this. If it turns out to take too long, we
can still go with Moneybookers.

Sounds rather sensible. I'd have a deadline probably around autumn for
that, so there's enough buffer to have whatever is needed setup by the
end of the year.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten