[board-discuss] Flattr

Hello,

Flattr stopped supporting PayPal payments, which means we would need Moneybookers/Skrill for getting our payments out (~120 € a month). I am extremely hesitant setting up yet another payment provider, which is a major pain in terms of accounting and managing.

They will eventually support bank withdrawals, but the ETA is unknown.

If nobody objects, I propose to keep the money at Flattr and wait until they have handled this. If it turns out to take too long, we can still go with Moneybookers.