Re: [board-discuss] Speaking at Conferences in Italy

Hello Italo,

On 5 décembre 2014 01:14:07 CET, Italo Vignoli <italo@libreoffice.org> wrote:
I have been invited to present LibreOffice in Foligno on Saturday,
December 13. I will also lecture about document standards on Friday,
December 12, to the members of Perugia Linux User Group. Both events
are
organized within the migration to LibreOffice of Regione Umbria. Travel
expenses are limited to train tickets (euro 95,40), as I will stay at
my
sister's in Assisi.

I have also been invited to present LibreOffice in Cagliari on
Saturday,
December 20, at a Free Software Conference organized by the local
university to remember Giulio Concas, a professor and open source
advocate who died in September at age 50. Giulio was a friend of every
Italian open source advocate, although we were used to meet only at
conferences. I will have to leave on Friday, December 19, and spend the
night in Cagliari, as flights are not available on Saturday morning. I
anticipate that the cost will not be higher than 250 euro.

I ask Charles to approve the expense from the marketing budget.

As usual, being a marketing budget approver myself, this happens on the
public mailing list for the sake of transparency.

Sounds good to me, I approve.

Best,

Charles.