Re: [board-discuss] Travel Expense Approval

Hello Italo,

On 9 novembre 2014 18:47:59 CET, Italo Vignoli <italo@libreoffice.org> wrote:
I will represent the project at the upcoming SFScon in Bolzano, on
November 14. This year, we will have a 2 hours long workshop in the
afternoon, focused on migrations and certification, in addition to a
booth (staffed by local TDF members).

I will have to travel by car to bring booth materials with me, and
therefore I am asking to cover travel expenses (fuel plus tolls: Euro
90
+ Euro 41.20) and lodging for two nights (Euro 40 + Euro 55).

Thanks and best regards, Italo

Not from the board obviously but from marketing: +1

Best,

Charles.