Re: [board-discuss] Travel Expense Approval

On Sun, 2014-11-09 at 18:47 +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
I will represent the project at the upcoming SFScon in Bolzano, on
November 14. This year, we will have a 2 hours long workshop in the
afternoon, focused on migrations and certification, in addition to a
booth (staffed by local TDF members).

I will have to travel by car to bring booth materials with me, and
therefore I am asking to cover travel expenses (fuel plus tolls: Euro 90
+ Euro 41.20) and lodging for two nights (Euro 40 + Euro 55).

        Seems obviously sensible to me =) isn't there a marketing budget for
easy approval of such things ? seems too obvious to need a board vote /
distraction to me.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--