[board-discuss] Re: Idea to add the country to names of the TDF members WAS [brd-dscss] MC meeting mi ...

Cor Nouws,

Thanks

Vitorio Furusho <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Furusho>
Fone: +55 41 9977-3947
Twitter, Facebook, Gtalk, Skype: vfurusho

Free Software Furusho <http://softwarelivre.org/furusho>
 <http://softwarelivre.org/furusho/>The Journal of IT and Innovation
<http://paper.li/vfurusho>

LibreOffice <http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/>
Free Software Foundation <http://www.fsf.org/>
The Document Foundation
<http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/>
<http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/sobre-nos/>Associação Software Livre
<http://softwarelivre.org/>
<http://www.odfalliance.org/blog/index.php/site/odf_alliance_awards/>Comunidade
LibreOffice Brasil <http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/sobre-nos/>

Currículum Vitae <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Furusho>

Hi Vitorio,

Thanks for your friendly idea. Personally I recognize that it's fine to
know more of the people active in our community. Others may find that
it's more interesting to know what they do, then where they live.
Anyhow: mostly we do not know where people live. It's not mandatory to
give that information, and we don't need it.
Now recently I learned that someone is working on an online map, where
members can, if they want, add their location. And probably more too :)
I think that's useful?

Kind regards

Cor
 & apologies for not replying before!