Re: [board-discuss] [ANN] Results for the 2014 Membership Committee election

I, Gabriele Ponzo, elected member of the Membership Committee of
 The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position.

 Signed: Gabriele Ponzo

---
Gabriele Ponzo
GPS - Terni

Dear membership committee,

following-up from the final election result announcement, I'll now
have to file the new Membership Committee with the Berlin authorities.

For that, I'd like to ask all of you to publicly state the acceptance
of your election - easiest by replying to my announcement email, and
make sure you copy <board-discuss@documentfoundation.org>, so that we
have your email properly archived.

A text like

"I, <My Name>, elected [deputy] member of the Membership Committee of
 The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position.

 Signed: <My Name>
"

Let me further remind you that you need to elect a chairman out of the
non-deputy members as the very first thing in your first meeting -
minutes of that appreciated as soon as you have them, since I need it
for my filing with Berlin as well.

And lastly, the MC decision on changes to the TDF board of trustees
for the 3rd quarter of 2014 are due tomorrow.

Thanks a whole lot for your work, and welcome again (or back again),

-- Thorsten