MC meeting minutes 2014-09-30 / 2014-Q3

Minutes of the Membership Committee meeting 2014 - 3rd Quarter

1. Call to order

The meeting took place on 2014-09-30

2. Roll Call

Membership Committee Members present:

Jan Holešovský (Kendy)
Cor Nouws
Gabriele Ponzo
Charles-H. Schulz
Andras Timar - for David Emmerich Jourdain

3. Election of the MC Chairman

Elected by unanimous roll call vote: Cor Nouws

4. New Members

WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has received Membership Applications
since the last review of the Membership Rolls. WHEREAS, the Membership
Committee has reviewed these Applications in light of the requirement as
defined in the Statutes of The Document Foundation IT IS THEREFORE
RESOLVED that the following persons be granted the status of Member of
The Document Foundation, for a period of 1 (one) year effective the
first day of the 4th Quarter of 2014.

Approved by unanimous roll call vote.

Marie-Jo Kopp Castinel
Christophe Cazin
Immanuel Giulea
Yousuf Philips
Dennis Roczek
Emir Yâsin Sari

5. Renewal

WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has received Membership Renewal
requests since the last review of the Membership Rolls. WHEREAS,
Memberships that are not renewed in a timely manner are deemed to have
lapsed. WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has reviewed these Renewal
requests in light of the requirement as defined in the Statutes of The
Document Foundation IT IS THEREFORE RESOLVED that the following persons
have their status of Member of The Document Foundation extended until
the end of the 3rd Quarter of 2015.

Approved by unanimous roll call vote.

Leo Moons
Vitorio Furusho
João Fernando Costa Júnior
Christina Roßmanith
Helio Jose Santiago Ferreira
Stuart Swales
Andrea Pescetti
Laurent Godard
Eilidh McAdam
Stephan Bergmann
Arnaud Versini
Eike Rathke
Kees Kriek
João Mac-Cormick
Pierre-Yves Samyn
Gabor Kelemen
Adriano Afonso
Joel Madero
Elton Chung
Tommaso Bartalena
Mihovil Stanić
Diego Maniacco
Osvaldo Gervasi
Tsahi Glik
Adam Fyne
Omer Eyal
Andrea Mario Trentini
Stefano Paggetti
Matteo Casalin
Abdulaziz Ayed Alayed
Alfredo Parisi
Gabriele Ponzo
Andrea Castellani
Giordano Alborghetti
Paolo Pelloni

6. Adjournment

All business being concluded, the meeting was closed on 2014-09-30.

Meeting minutes approved:

Jan Holešovský Keeper of the minutes

Hello Membership Committee,

I would propose that the ratio of TDF members, the site was added next to the name of the member to the name of the country which you reside.

Regards.

Hi Vitorio,

Thanks for your friendly idea. Personally I recognize that it's fine to
know more of the people active in our community. Others may find that
it's more interesting to know what they do, then where they live.
Anyhow: mostly we do not know where people live. It's not mandatory to
give that information, and we don't need it.
Now recently I learned that someone is working on an online map, where
members can, if they want, add their location. And probably more too :slight_smile:
I think that's useful?

Kind regards

Cor
& apologies for not replying before!