[board-discuss] Acceptance of the MC position

Hi,

Thorsten Behrens píše v Út 30. 09. 2014 v 11:27 +0200:

For that, I'd like to ask all of you to publicly state the acceptance
of your election - easiest by replying to my announcement email, and
make sure you copy <board-discuss@documentfoundation.org>, so that we
have your email properly archived.

I, Jan Holesovsky, elected member of the Membership Committee of The
Document Foundation, hereby accept this position.

Signed: Jan Holesovsky

All the best,
Kendy