[board-discuss] Membership Committee candidacy

Hi all,

here is my candidacy for the membership committee.

Full Name: Gerald Geib
Email: ge....g@libreoffice.org
Affiliation: none

I have been working in the project since the Version 2.0 of OpenOffice. And I
started at the first official days of LibreOffice.

I began with translations of the documentation and the UI in German. At the
moment I do some user support and QA. Now I want to do more in the project
again, so I candidate for the membership committee.

Best regards
 Gerald