[board-discuss] Announcing my candidacy for Membership Committee elections

Dear friends,

I hereby announce my candidacy for the upcoming Membership Committee
elections. I've been contributing to LibreOffice since the beginning
of the project on various areas like marketing, localization,
documentation and Q-A also i've been working on to build an active
Turkish LibreOffice community from scratch. The reason that i announce
my candidacy is to take such duties and serve the Foundation as a
diligent member.

I wish all our candidates the best success.

Best regards,
Zeki Bildirici
kobzeci@gmail.com