[board-discuss] Membership Committee candidacy

Hi,
here is my candidacy for the membership committee.

Full Name: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn
nick/screen name: k-j
email: k-j@libreoffice.org
Affiliation: none

candidacy statement:
"I want to work with the MC because I'm a volunteer with no nexus to professional developer or support stuff but with users' normal experiences and expectations in professional and private way. I'm an official member of the Board of Trustees since mid 2011, working for LibO almost in Design, De-community and DE-documentation, Website and Wiki."

If you need more information:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j
or ask me

--