[board-discuss] Membership Committee candidacy

Dear Board,

Here is my candidacy for the membership committee.

Full Name: Cédric Bosdonnat
Email: cedric@bosdonnat.fr
Affiliation:

was already in the OOo community before since 2005. I served as Google
Summer of Code administrator for LibreOffice during several years and
thus help students come to the project. I wish to propose my humble
knowledge of the LibreOffice ecosystem to serve in the membership
committee.

Kind regards,

--
Cedric