[board-discuss] Candidacy for the membership committee

Hi,

I'd like to express my with to be a candidate for the membership committee.

Full Name: Sigrid Carrera
screen name: eskroni
email: sigrid.carrera@gmail.com
Affiliation: none - independent

I am working in the project for a long time already - first OpenOffice.org
and then from the very beginning LibreOffice. I became an official Member
of TDF in the middle of 2011. I am working within the project mostly on
documentation - I am one of the admin users that can for example create
user accounts on ODFAuthors - and I am also one of the moderators for
several of our mailing lists: de-discuss, de-users, users, accessibility,
design, moderators. I am also active in our wiki. I want to work with the
membership committee, because I feel I can add here some perspective that
the other candidates (which are so far all male - no offence intended) are
missing out.

~75 words candidacy statement:
I want to work with the Membership Committee because I believe that I could
be helpful there. I have a long experience with working in the OOo project
and now the LibreOffice project. I have the time and the wish to serve in
this position, to give something back to this great community.

Sigrid