[board-discuss] candidacy – membership committee election

full name: László Németh
e-mail: nemeth@numbertext.org
corporate affiliation: Csevej Bt. (own company)
reasons: As a volunteer, I am a long-time contributor of LibreOffice
project. Knowing the development and the community, also getting
positive feedback and encouragement from the other community members,
I would like to help also the community work of LibreOffice in the
next two years, as a committee member.