[board-discuss] Membership Committee Candicacy

Dear all,

I am interested in serving at the Membership Committee of the Document
Foundation. I have been one of the co-founders of the LibreOffice
project and used to be a contributor of the OpenOffice.org project.
These days I am mostly involved in comms and marketing for the
community.

I will be happy to help the community and the foundation members by
participating to the committee' s work and sessions.

Name: Charles-H. Schulz
Email: charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org & chs@adocentyn.io
Affiliation: None .

Best regards,