[board-discuss] MC candidacy

Hi,

I would like nominate myself as candidate to the Membership Committee.

Full name: Jean-Baptiste Faure
Email: jbfaure@libreoffice.org
Corporate affiliation: independent

Why: because the job must be done and I think I can help.
In the OOo time I was the lead of the French Native-Lang project since
2008 and the lead of the FR QA-team. I am member of the Foundation since
April 2011. Currently I am maintening the FR website, moderator of the
FR mailing-lists and do bugs triaging.

Best regards
JBF